- Cover the content and strategy students need to excel on the paper-based versions of the SAT® and ACT® Tests
- Our expert instructors teach 100+ strategies to help students improve test scores.
- Attend the lessons at the student’s convenience.
Each lesson includes targeted homework with sample problems of varying difficulty to reinforce what was learned during that specific lesson.
Vocabulary helps students navigate challenging reading passages, answer questions about word choice, and add impact to the language in essays. Each unit includes on-demand review and explanation.
Workshops offer additional practice with the tests’ most challenging content. Each workshop covers a variety of concepts and strategies in a format that includes short quizzes, feature problems, strategy usage, and more.
Students take a short section of the test and receive feedback in a quiz-and-review format. Workshops cover English, Math, Reading, and Science.
- Full-length paper-based practice tests help students put it all together and build mental endurance.
- Students can take practice tests at their convenience and will receive a detailed test analysis and score report.
- Each test includes a review in which our instructors explain each problem on the test including common mistakes students make and how to quickly and accurately find the correct answer.